Join Veteran Film and TV Makeup Department Head Carol Rasheed for a 4 hour workshop on Multicultural Makeup for the Screen. We will discuss everything you wanted to know about multicultural makeup:
- what foundation colors and lip colors work best on ethnic skin tones
- best lashes to use and why
- understanding corrective makeup
- handling skin issues
- how to accentuate the face shape to help it photograph at its best angles
- understanding face shapes with easy examples of how to properly contour for best features
- understanding undertones and choosing the right foundation colors.
- best products for each skin type
+ other tricks of the trade!
You will also receive a free gift pack of Carol's suggested products for ethnic skin.
You don't want to miss out on this awesome opportunity. Only 12 spots open- Register now before spaces fill up!